Please Read The Rules Below Before Entering
CANT GET INTO CHAT ROOMS?
Do you have a Chat Rooms account? Our Chat Rooms are not directly connected with the Community and require a separate membership and password. You may however make your Chat Room membership, using the same name as your Community acccount (if availible)
our Chat Rooms works best with up to date, full Browsers
Still having problems contact Admin Please remember we are a free site, our Email is not always manned 24/7
Need a Community account? Why not join us their too?
Entering You Acknowledge You Have Read The Rules
1. Please be Courteous to ALL those around you. Always be Respectful, Manners count everywhere in
life..!!! Moderators freely offer their personal time for the betterment of your chatting experience please respect
them and their decisions. A condition of entry is a completed profile, marked visible to all users. Those not doing so will be suspended, this is non revocable. Chatters must be 21 to enter. Only one profile per person, multiple profiles will result in bans. Proxy or masked IPs will result in bans
2. No Flaming (arguing or gossiping about others)... Nobody appreciates this.
3. Remember everyone has their own lives, lifestyles, and fetishes; please be respectful to everyone's opinions.
This chat is a SSC chat room topics outside of SSC and our guidelines may result in bans (can be without warning) .
4. NO Trolling (purposely being a nuisance) no one likes it and it is really not acceptable in the Femdom lifestyle.
Trolling will you get you banned without warning.
5. NO Lurking (not joining in on chat) lurkers will be removed (at least say hello).
6. NO cyber (online sex) in the Lounge, please use the Dungeon or take it privately
Males impersonating females Dominants will not be tolerated and will result in immediate bans. If female sexual orientation is in doubt, requests will be made for verification from Moderators. Those denying requests from moderators will be removed and banned on discovery.
7. Miss~B~Haven, is a pass worded room. You will not get in without permission. So stop trying. Pass worded rooms are invite ONLY, passwords will only be given out by the room owner when necessary.
8. Note this is a Femdom BDSM chat; Male Dom and Male Switches will not be tolerated.
This chat is open to Dominant women, and male submissive only, female submissive are most welcome if they serve, or wish to serve in a Femdom relationship.
(**Moderators have the right to allow who they like, regardless of sexual orientation)
9. Please show respect and ask permission before sending a PM (Private message) some Dommes do not respond well to unsolicited PM's Please ask to send one!
10. Most of all HAVE FUN!! Stick to the rules and you'll be OK!
Topics That Are Off Limits
Anyone under the age of 18, SPAM of any kind, Advertising of any kind, Money or financial Domination, Incest, Bestiality (sex with animals), Insults, or flames Libel, Age play, Snuff topics, or those involving death of yourself, or another, Topics intended to inflame, or defame. Topics that fall outside of the commonly used safe sane and consensual guide lines (including drug and alcohol references)Any form of mixed BDSM play, outside of Femdom.
The use of honorifics (capitalizing e.g. U/us W/we Y/you) is NOT necessary in this room if you wish to use them please feel free to do so...but it is not a rule.
Furthermore, there are no second chances. If the rules are violated, the Chatter will be removed at the discretion of the owners or moderators. If you are unhappy with anyone or any thing in Collar N cuffs chat please contact the owners at CollarNcuffs@collarncuffs.com further discussion with moderators by any means will make your ban permanent.
**Please note: if you are in breach of the rules you may or may not be given a warning prior to being banned. Drop outs often occur in the chat room through associated connectivity problems and are just a fact of using the internet, they occur to us all. If you yourself outside the chat room just re log in. Chances are the connectivity gremlin just bit you.
Once again remember rule 10: Enjoy!
Below are just some ideas and suggestions, you can take or leave them, that's up to you. These are NOT rules.. just some helpful hints OK!
Entering An Online Room (Subs)
When you enter on line chat rooms, don't kneel, lower your eyes, or greet ONLY the Dommes in the rooms. (Yes, guy subs, I'm talking to YOU) The only people you impress are those who have been on line dominants for less than an hour or the Dommes who got their idea of D/s from internet fantasy fodder. Real life Dommes are much more impressed to find out that you have a brain, can hold a polite conversation, and have a few manners. The other half of this is "Don't kiss my butt unless I TELL you to kiss it." Not everyone wants their hind parts sucked on. Think about it. There are probably 10 guy subs for every female Domme. Butt kissing is easy, making yourself interesting is a challenge. Don't offer to submit to the first Domme who talks to you. Even if you are the kind of person who meets someone and wakes up married the next day, try to demonstrate a little more discretion in choosing someone who will expect actual obedience from you. Even a cyber relationship needs some mutual ground for understanding. If you expect it to shift into real time, for gawd sake, try to find someone who has more to offer you than just D/s. D/s is fun, D/s is good, but D/s is also not all there is in life. Remember, this is not an interactive sex program you are playing with. There are real people on the other side of that screen. Think about whether you would like this person if you had to actually be WITH them. Also, don't submit, even in cyber unless you actually mean it. Just sending email and having a hot chat does not make you a sub. Submission is just that. Submission to the will of another. A lot of cyber relationships are just as important as real life to the people involved and they take them just as seriously. If this is just a cyber game to you, be sure your partner feels the same way.
1) You might want to read a Dommes profile before addressing her in the room most of them specify what they'd like to be called.. if they don?t I suggest defaulting to Ms (Screen name) or Ma'am. Many of us don't like being called Mistress by people not our collared subs. Please remember not all 'female' sounding names are in fact females, femme'd male submissive also use female names. Upper case does NOT always imply female in this chatroom, just as lower case is NOT always male.
2) Be patient. Its a major turn off when a guy comes in saying ' I want to serve!' ... who'd want a sub who'd want just anyone. Take the time to get to know the Domme, chat in the room, greet people, ask questions. Male submissives are also great to chat with !
3) Please, please, please IGNORE the idiots who say really rude things in the room. they are JUST looking for attention why give them what they want??? Put these people on Ignore and talk about something else.
4) How to handle a Mistress giving you orders who isn't your Mistress,and you don't wish to follow them. My recommendation, is to say something to the effect of 'With all due respect, Mistress So and So, I am submissive only to the one I've gotten to know and decided to submit to' (or something like that, something gentle) you don't EVER have to submit to anyone except YOUR Mistress but you should always treat a Domme with respect. People who are rudely giving you commands online are probably not real life Dommes, anyway. Real Dommes expect you to NOT follow orders from anyone you have not agreed to submit to.
5) Its really unfortunate.. but there are a lot more submissive males then Dommes online.. but there aren't that a lot of quality submissive males ,if you are a quality sub... then be sure and stand out! Don't do the cyber kneeling, serving coffee, rubbing feet and other silly crap In the main room (leave it for the dungeon), we don't go for that. Take the time to demonstrate how intelligent and witty you are.
6) Being new... hey we were ALL new once.. its nothing to be ashamed of its unfortunate that many forget they were new once, and look down upon newbie's. I'm sorry for that. Please remember when you are experienced that you were new once. The regulars in CollarNcuffs will take the time to answer sincere questions. DON'T ask questions like, "What do you do with your sub?" or "What would you do to me if I were your sub." We don't do fantasy fodder wank material.
7) Don not hesitate to ask questions! Its great to get the room going! And its a learning experience. No question is too stupid or silly
8) Some subs here really stand out in CollarNcuffs. If you notice a sub who has the respect of the Dommes, sure envy him, but also watch him and learn from him! What he is doing is working, he has the Dommes attention.
9) If you were to walk into a crowded bar where everyone was busy talking, went and sat in a corner and meekly said Hi nobody would notice you the same applies here don't just say Hello all.... greet people individually Hello Mickey.... Hi MissBonnie ( hint, I dislike being called Mistress Bonnie unless I own you)
10) Being worthy. I know everyone has their kinks.. but.. I am a little confused by the subs who come in saying they are not worthy, if your not worthy why would a Domme want you? Perhaps you should do whatever it takes to make yourself worthy! :)
11) Some people seem to think that being a sub male means being a "Wimp" but I can tell you from first hand experience (Oz is no wimp).. that most submissive men are very MUCH Men, they just know what they like,which is to please their Mistress in EVERY Way possible (within their limits)
12) Honesty is VERY important online, if you are married ADMIT it, there are a lot of other married folks online looking for something non-committal Just be open and honest, its the best thing to do .
Entering An Online Room (Dommes)
Entering an on line chat room and announcing "On your knees!" is a dead giveaway that you are an amateur.
You might impress the dazzled and the desperate, but real dominants and submissives will laugh at you.
Establishing a presence as an intelligent, dominant person will go far to bring you to the attention of the intelligent, PICKY subs as a Domme worth having. Real power shows itself in politeness and in good manners. Don't lead subs on to submit to you if you are just sub collecting for the heck of it, or if you have no intention of actually taking care of this person's well being. Domming someone is a lot more than dressing in black and beating the crap out of your sub. You are responsible to NOT HURT this person in any non- consensual or actually damaging way.
Even cyber only relationships require a lot of thought, caring, and know how. Cyber Dommes, Remember, these are real people on the other side of the screen; not toys, computer simulations or graphics. Taking power includes taking responsibility. This means being there when something goes wrong. And something will eventually go wrong. If you are treating this like a game, be VERY sure your playmate KNOWS it's a game. A lot of people take cyber VERY serious